ASCOM: if not already installed, please download and install the ASCOM platform for the Seletek software to work, even if you plan to use it stand-alone. It's free and it's great.
Dragonfly version history
Software 5.0 (Apr/2019):
Main changes / improvements: quite a lot but as highlights:
* ZeroConfiguration network: so you can connect to your dragonfly from anywhere, with no router configuration. Here more information.
* support for the Dragonfly smartphone app
* ASCOM switch interface
(Expected to be official in a few days)
Published with care, but issues may appear (Jan/2020)
Software 5.9.4 / Firmware 5.2.
Beta version screens and features
• INTERNAL MACROS (*) Actions the Dragonfly can perform by itself
– internet connectivity testing
- Wake on lan (the Dragonfly being able to wake computers)
– email sending
- pushbullet messaging
– internal clock with time zone settings
– macro (for lack of a better word) definition, for autonomous operation:
– All the configuration (relay and sensor names and settings) is now stored inside the Dragonfly, and readily available from any device you use to connect to it (updated smartphone apps coming soon)
Examples of things that the Dragonfly can do now:
– send you an email or pushbullet if it detects the roof open and the CloudWatcher safety relay in unsafe position. – reboot itself if no one contacts it for a given time
– switch on and off some devices (heater, dehumidifier) at given times of day
– switch the internet router on and off if there is no internet connectivity for a long period of time...
Please check the detailed description in the update users' manual above.
• WINDOWS PROGRAM
- roof control from the panel interface
– access control, password based, with 2 levels: administration and relay control
- complete log generation/improved log window
- improved ZeroConf connectivity
... and many more minor features