There's also a new windows program that really does not need much testing, but given the opportunity, leaving it in this beta program won't harm.
|Sequence Generator Pro and Maxpilote users: install the program in the SGPro or Maxpilote folder! You'll have to browse to select the correct folder, then manually remove the trailing "\GNS" from the path. Please make sure of this.|
At this moment, the Android app is ready for testing, the iOS one will be ready in the coming days.
So, if you want to try it out and help finishing it:
- Download and install the new Windows program. It's needed for the new apps, and also adds some new features.
- If Android user, just install the new apk. It won't change your current one, so you'll have both at the same time.
- if iOS user, just let me know. I'll need your iOS devices' UUID if I'm not wrong, but I'll contact you with details once the app is ready.
- Contact me (jaime - at - lunaticoastro - dot - com) and let me know!
Some other things I don't want to forget to mention:
- Even if during the beta the new apps are named GNS2, they will be a free upgrade for current customers once they go public. And the name will be just GNS.
- For the moment, please focus on the "monitor" screen, the configuration is functional even if not too nice.
- Both for the windows and smartphone apps, I've tried to address most of the suggestions I received.
Main changes in the windows program: more room for status messages, option to generate a detailed log.
Main changes in the apps: several sounds to choose from, ability to set volume, much more information in the monitor screen once an alarm fires.