The new device from Lunático to remotely control your observatory.
- switch on and off lights and equipment
- open and close the observatory roof
- control 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO)
- monitor the AAG Cloudwatcher and check for safe or unsafe weather conditions
- monitor, using magnet or mechanical sensors the mount's position, the status of the roof...
The Dragonfly includes an ASCOM compliant dome driver for roll-off roofs.
Dragonfly with extra safety terminal plug cover (optional)
- Internal CPU Atmel AT91SAM7x256
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magnet, contact, etc - overload protected
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Power requirements: 12V (up to 24V is ok), D.C., less than 1A required, standard 5.5 / 2.1mm jack, inner positive.
- Size: 135 * 48 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 57 * 244 mm.)