Using with ACP 5.1
The software includes a file AAG_ACPWeatherFeed.exe which is a weather server for ACP 5.1.
To activate this weather server, do the following:
· Refresh Cycle (default = 5s) corresponds to the information refresh cycle. Note that every time the information is refreshed from AAG_CloudWatcher, the pair of green LED’s at the top RHS of the weather server window will blink;
· Define if an “Unknown” condition is Unsafe (default = Unsafe). An "Unknown" condition is usually related to a failure of the serial communication between the PC and the device or a failure of the AAG_CloudWatcher device due to a power failure, etc.;
· If selected a message will be displayed in ACP console every time ACP gets the Safe/Unsafe condition from AAG_CloudWatcher;
· If Use ACP color scheme is selected the appearance of the window is similar to that of ACP as illustrated below
· LED Color (read cycle) ON / OFF defines the color of the top RHS LED’s (red arrow above) for the ON and OFF state (click over the color to change);
· LED Color (parameters) ON / OFF defines the color of the parameter LED’s (blue arrow above) for the ON and OFF state (click over the color to change);
· Define a time delay for cloudy conditions (default = 0 s). This will delay the response of the system when the Cloudy condition occurs. The system will wait this amount of time before considering this condition Unsafe (provided the Cloudy condition has been selected as unsafe in Unsafe TAB of AAG_CloudWatcher).
· External Server allows the use of another weather server object ID (default= blank). This will combine the Unsafe/Safe condition of another weather server with the Unsafe/Safe condition provided by this module.
· Setup External Server button allows the user to access the configuration panel of the external server. This button is only visible if there is an external server defined;
This weather server can provide all items of information shown below, if and only if, the AAG_WeatherCenter software is being used.
Weather Server Window
Otherwise, when operating with AAG_CloudWatcher only, the weather server can only supply the following information to ACP:
· Ambient Temperature;
· Precipitation (presence of rain);
· Cloud coverage;
· Safe / Unsafe condition;
Weather Server Window
· The pair of green LED’s at the top blink every time new information is obtained from AAG_CloudWatcher;
· The pairs of yellow LED’s blink every ACP reads the respective information;
If AAG_WeatherCenter is installed please select option Emulator connect to AAG_WeatherCenter of General section of Setup TAB of AAG_WeatherCenter
External server messages
No external server defined
External server connected and OK
External server incorrectly defined
External server has no Safe property/method